Welcome to the forum thousands of useful things .Learn the truth about the world around youKnow the truth about the worldWelcome to the forum of the wise and intelligent people
Welcome to the forum thousands of useful things.
Learn the truth about the world around you
Know the truth about the world
Welcome to the forum of the wise and intelligent people

I want to get in contact with the aliens. I want to make contact with other worlds and creatures

Sunrise

The world around us. Find out the truth

HomeПорталLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to get in contact with the aliens. I want to make contact with other worlds and creatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
User nicht gefunden.

Дата регистрации : 2013-10-04

I want to get in contact with the aliens. I want to make contact with other worlds and creatures Empty
PostSubject: I want to get in contact with the aliens. I want to make contact with other worlds and creatures   I want to get in contact with the aliens. I want to make contact with other worlds and creatures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi friends!!

I'm interested in UFO flying saucer aliens.
AND all unusual and beyond the understanding of modern science

I want to get in contact with the aliens. I want to make contact with other worlds and creatures 56574410

Code:
American writer Charles Hoy Fort for a long time collecting evidence of the presence on our planet representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations , nearly 90 years ago , said: "The people of other worlds appear on Earth ... alone or in large groups , unsystematic or periodically , to hunt , to trade or to supplement their harems , stock minerals ... they founded colonies here and lived for a long time .... One day I read an old story about the demons that have appeared on Earth. I really thought is that to us, earthlings , often visited by unwanted visitors from other worlds . I think we - the slaves . I must admit that we are obedient to someone unknown . Somewhere in the world there was an unknown country , and the other being explored and colonized the planet , coming to grips with each other for dominance over her, and now the Earth is subject to any of them ... ". This writer belongs to a more radical statement: "We have one's herd , herding us ."

Gurdjieff in " Bessedah ​​Beelzebub with his grandson Hussein, " writes that if people know who they are and what they are used immediately fled to this planet . He argues that people hypnotized by it , " sheep ", which graze in the world to have one.

Johannes Fibah , who has studied the UFO phenomenon and the facts aliens visiting our planet , says : "I am convinced of one thing: with the immemorial antiquity somewhere something is going on around us, is with us. That alien intelligence that is behind the UFO phenomenon , already preparing something . In all myths , in all religious systems gods , leaving, promised to return . And I can not shake the feeling that this is the event we are to survive . Maybe it will not happen in our lifetime , but very, very soon.
We have to be ready for it. What happens to affect us all and everyone. And all ... This means that we will all become members of an event , which so far we have no idea . In my opinion , it's time to think about it . "
Code:
Orckon. I dreamed a dream , a sense of the words, it does not explain the horror :
"I go out of the house , heading toward the bridge , it is next to the house. On the street , or early morning , or evening. I catch myself on the fact that everyone on the street looking at the top , look up . The sky is clear , not a cloud , but some patterns in the sky shine . Looked closer , and it's not patterns - a cluster of objects unknown to me , UFOs in general . And the number does not count against the giant to very small . That's what the giant , was highly irregular and like a snowflake . Awesome spectacle , dazzling . One thought finally arrived .
But then , something strange started from the sky flew fireballs full feeling was that we were shelled , these UFOs. I remember that all ran toward the subway . I, too, fled or were carrying me just go there . With a feeling of terror woke up.

Gmorc. Recently, 's dream : I was in the apartment , most likely unfamiliar , at least it was not my house . I was with Valdez . There, behind the walls of the apartment was a different time - poverty and ruin, if he had just passed the war . People on the street were few, and in the stores did not have food . And it was very dark . I sat and looked out the window at the sky is black . Soon, something began to approach. A few minutes, and over the house , closing an entire sky , hung some air transport, not a plane . It was like a huge spaceship , awesome , huge . At its bottom could be seen hundreds of lights , some windows, and exposed to the outside guns. It was very terrifying , terrifying spectacle. However, the unit has not started shooting. Location of the subsoil a voice echoed in the whole neighborhood . It could be heard , it seemed everywhere. The voice said some instructions , as if reading some orders, but it seemed that either I or who do not understand the meaning of words, and the only appeal for calm. Next dream I do not remember , maybe at the same time, he and stopped.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1