Welcome to the forum thousands of useful things .Learn the truth about the world around youKnow the truth about the worldWelcome to the forum of the wise and intelligent people
Welcome to the forum thousands of useful things.
Learn the truth about the world around you
Know the truth about the world
Welcome to the forum of the wise and intelligent people

Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought

Sunrise

The world around us. Find out the truth

HomeПорталLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox

Дата регистрации : 2013-09-19

Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought   Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:33 am

Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought Teleki10

Telekinesis - the ability of people to move objects in space without mechanical stress on them, that is, with the help of psychic energy. With the help of telekinesis is possible, for example, rotate the compass and suspend objects in the air, bending metal products, extinguish the candle at a distance, etc.
Some researchers argue that the effect is due to the formation of powerful physical fields (noted, for example, that when telekinesis generated strong pulsed fields of electromagnetic origin and acoustic signals with a duration of 0.1-0.01). Other researchers have suggested that exposure may occur by mental effort (psychokinesis), the idea is regarded as immaterial substance, exerts an influence on the intangible essence.
Telekinetic abilities have not all people, but if a person is on the right path of development, it will be able to achieve success. In order to acquire this property, you must go through quite a long way, which covers almost all the magical sections.

Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought 53639710
Back to top Go down
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought   Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 am

I want to say the most important thing before training telekinesis
Our brain is designed so that we can not believe in the impossible, so it blocks our attempts to move the object.
Interfere with our training our brains, he does not believe in what we do.
It is necessary to believe that the impossible is possible!
Only then we will move objects at a distance.

No need to hassle yourself everyday workouts at training telekinesis.
As long as the brain is blocked our attempts to move the thing all will be useless.
Have to force myself to believe in the impossible.
Make believe that metal objects can fly in the air.
Our brain will tell us this is not possible, so things do not move.
While we do not believe in the impossible telekinesis training is useless.
Even if at least one particle of our brain does not believe in it, it hurts our training

Back to top Go down
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought   Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 am

INTERESTING ARTICLE ABOUT ONE PERSON Telekinesis

INTERESTING ARTICLE ABOUT ONE PERSON Telekinesis wrote:

Telekinesis . Education telekinesis . Fundamentals of telekinesis.

I want to teach anyone who really wants it to move objects with a look that is telekinesis . I tried that everything was set out for the unprepared reader accessible language, and almost did not use specific terminology for this topic .
   Since childhood, I was trying to understood the mystery of telekinesis , I had read many books on the subject, but unfortunately the authors of most of them were charlatans . And happened that the content of the books , it is scientific books , more suited to the next part of "Harry Potter" books than science . Of course it was , and the content of the books is quite serious , but when I have any questions or concerns and I tried to contact the authors of these books , I unfortunately was disappointed. They showed total incompetence and sometimes ignorance of the elementary foundations of classical teachings of telekinesis . In my life I have met only two people who in my eyes gaze moved objects, but not one of them I was not able to find out how they do it.
  Over the years , my curiosity grew, I graduated from the Faculty of Psychology of Moscow State University , and later graduate school, I have never ceased to study any material which could be obtained by telekinesis . I have not been able to master telekinesis . But it happened that I met a man who in my eyes can unwind on the table pencil look, get a glass of water fluctuate , so that it spilled over the edge and the most interesting thing he could not get off the ground ordinary quill pen. It was the second man who was doing similar things in my eyes , the first unfortunately no longer alive. , And I was with him and could not communicate. This man told me how he achieved such results. But it is interesting that he did not try to learn it was all a coincidence .
I just streamlined the data that I got and made corrections in my opinion personally helped me learn telekinesis .

I turn now to the subject matter . You can never move or lift anything look, if you will for a long time to look at the object of the action and will power to push yourself to make of him , or what kind of manipulation . In order that would move things look, you need to remember one thing - it's not possible. Only when it becomes for you is as obvious as the inability to fly without the aid of technical equipment , you will be able to master telekinesis . You should not have goals to make the object move, if you still are, good laugh at themselves, and throw this idea out of my head .
   First you need to learn how to manipulate the "nothing" . "Nothing" is not energy , not matter, not even the invisible radiation . "Nothing" can be compared with the consciousness of the dead.
To get started just look, look anywhere and do not try to push anything look, simply move the void - "something ." I it took three weeks , I did that when had a free minute . How can I move without trying to move what is not , you may ask. The answer - it's not possible, you should at once and always remember that you can not move things look. How, then, to learn that you have learned to move "nothing" , the answer is simple - "nothing" will move.
  In order to understand it is quite difficult , but I 'll try to explain clearer . You must learn to control your mind , you have to understand that there is - impossible .
And it's impossible is possible to change like everything else in our world.
  Once you learn how to move the void , you can break to move something tangible - their own hands. You must understand that your hands are raised and lowered only because you want it. They can not take any action apart from you , unless of course it's not an afterthought , a familiar work . Squeeze your fingers into a fist , your clenched fingers , because you wanted to. Experiment in this way with his body . Put your hand in front of him and did not try moving it move it only stare. If you strongly want it then eventually your brain will start to cheat on you , or to be more precise you start deceiving ourselves, that at this stage we need.
Your muscles must be completely relaxed and his hands still moving. Over time, tension in the muscles during movement cancers after days of exercises will be void. You have to train for a long time , so that you start it gets.
  Now move on to what we've been dreaming of , for example, to move the pen , chicken , goose , all what is available. When you do that , you have to be all alone , do not be distracted at anyone, it is desirable to turn off the phone . You can even smoke, unless of course the smoke .
   One should not think that telekinesis is that the perceived creeping thing , and that only a select few can master it . We just need to train at every opportunity.
In order to move the pen takes a few minutes just to look at it, it does not need to try to set fire to his eyes , a simple, direct examination , as if you're looking at a new car. You have to look at it a few minutes more of this do not need as soon as you get bored to examine it , stop doing it. You do not in any case should not appear aversion to it. Telekinesis is not something that should develop Stakhanov pace , met and exceeded schedule for the next five years . If not in the mood , this should be moved to another day. And so, when you had seen enough on the pen should be repeated to myself several times that nothing can be done to him stare. And then just move it , I repeat, do not try to move him , you just need to move it . My words sound strange, as you can move from place then it is not possible to move . You have to remember how you moved the emptiness , emptiness is certainly not a pen, everything was more difficult , you change what is not , and in this case in front of you is quite tangible object. Pen should get under way by at least 1 mm if that did not happen , and that it could not happen with either the first or the 101 th time , you have to fool yourself that it happened , you have to imagine that the pen really got off the ground and not just submit it , but believe that this really happened . You have to believe in any way that you could move the pen .
You do not have to forget that you got to believe it, it's going to be like crazy , because you have to remember that it is not possible to move things look .
   And so, when you still managed to believe that you did it to fix it .
You should not deceive myself that you were able to move the pen , as long as it does not become commonplace for you . I understand it is hard to imagine that this is normal and ordinary and at the same time telling myself that it's not possible. But you still have to do it. Now you know that you can move the object from a place and at the same time to know that no one except you can not do this , because it's not possible. That's the point .
   So you have to get used to the idea that you can do it with a pen , so that you have the desire to move spontaneously and in fact that not be a place , for example to push yourself a cup of tea when you have a busy hands . But do not rush , in any case, you should not have to comprehend the frustration . You must know that you can do it, but so far it for vases ban.
  Wait a few days and finally try it, I'm not mistaken , that try to move the pen is not only in your imagination, but also physically. Try , do not think that it should have , but we should not think that this is not possible the first time. And so, we came to the point, the physical movement of the subject eye.
Sit back , relax , put in front of him , a pen, it should be well lit , it is better that it was no artificial lighting . From my experience the first time I was able to move the object in the daytime, I later learned to move objects in all lighting conditions . Look at yourself first hand. And imagine that you pick them look confident that you will be deceived .
But it's time to end manipulate their imagination . Need to move the pen, and you do that, I'm sure you'll get it , but in no case should not be upset if it fails , try again the next day , I'm sure you will .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought   Telekinesis ability of a person, move objects by thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1